Kigu Slumber Party
Location: Ninja Room B
Time: Friday [ 11/16 ] 8p - 10p
Dress up in your favorite kigurumi and hang out with the gang as they play games, watch shows, and eat food throughout the evening. Snacks will be available!
1. Kigurumis are highly encouraged but not required.
2. Food and beverages will be available. No alcohol is allowed in any of the convention function spaces. Food and beverages are provided at the beginning of the event and usually tend to run out within the first hour, so come early!
3. Like all meeting spaces, there is a capacity limit to the panel room. Although we do not anticipate having to turn anyone away due to having reached maximum capacity, it's not a bad idea to come towards the beginning of the slumber party to ensure a spot.
4. Children under 16 years of age who are attending must be with a parent or guardian who is over the age of 18 at all times.
5. Some card games and board games will be available for use, but also feel free to bring your own!