1. All panels must either be appropriate for all ages or PG-13. There will be no 18+ panels for AD Sabakon 2013.
2. Panel organizers must submit their REAL names -after all, how do you expect to pick up your badge without your real name?
3. Panel organizers will have 30 minutes to set up for their panel. Even if setup time is not require, all panel organizers must report to their designated panel room at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the panel.
4. Please specify any tools needed for the panel. Some panel rooms will not have a mic, some will not have sound, etc. That being said, all panel rooms will have 2 tables and 6 chairs for the panelists. Panel rooms will be set up theatre style.
5. Panels must be at least 45 minutes long, and may go up to 2 hours long.
6. Depending on the panel, we may offer prize support, or you may offer your own prizes. All prizes must be appropriate for all ages.
7. There will be room monitors in every panel room to assist panelists and to ensure that all panels begin and end in a timely manner.
8. There must be at least one listed panelist per panel who is at least 16 years of age or older. All other panelists must be at least 13 years of age or older.